- How Can I Register For A Business Certificate In Ghana
- Where Can I Go Register My Business With No Stress
- How Much Does It Cost To Get A Business Certificate In Ghana
- Step by Step Process Of How To Register A Business In Ghana
- Who Can Register A Business In Ghana
- Where Can I Get A TIN Number For A Business Certificate Registration
- What documents are required to apply for a business certificate?
Before starting a business in Ghana, you must register it with the registrar general. If you don’t, you’ll have to answer to the law.
In Ghana, having a business certificate has benefits, which includes the following;
- Visa supporting documentation
- Registration of a Mobile Money Merchant number
- Loan applications
- Seeking sponsorships
How Can I Register For A Business Certificate In Ghana
It’s incredibly simple to sign up for the company certificate. For ease and less stress during the procedure, kindly read the detailed guide on how to register for the business certificate in Ghana here.
Where Can I Go Register My Business With No Stress
You must buy registration forms from the RGD (Registrar General’s Department) or download them from their website, www.rgd.gov.gh.
How Much Does It Cost To Get A Business Certificate In Ghana
Business certificates are offered for sale in Ghana at the legal and sanctioned price of GH175.00.
The process for completing business registrations can vary slightly based on the types of business entities involved, therefore it might not match the framework below.
Step by Step Process Of How To Register A Business In Ghana
The steps for registering a business are listed below. You:
- MUST first choose a name for your company that is appropriate.
- All registrants must receive Tax Identification Numbers (TIN) from the appropriate authority.
Your business registration will be completed in between 24 and 72 hours and a business registration number administered to the applicant.
Who Can Register A Business In Ghana
Members, shareholders, the establishment’s or company’s secretary, the director, auditors, council members, process agents, local managers, and partners (sole proprietors) of anybody seeking to register a business are all participants in the process.
Where Can I Get A TIN Number For A Business Certificate Registration
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) provides TIN free of charge.
What documents are required to apply for a business certificate?
- National Identification (Any of these: Bio-data page of passport, National Identity card, Drivers Licence and Voters Identification Card)
- RGD paperwork must be finished before submission. You will be asked to enter personal data, company information, and any rules regulating the company, including shareholder names, here.
- then register with the RGD. Within a few weeks of receiving all anticipated payments, the documents will be examined and verified. Before you start doing business fully, you will get an original certificate of incorporation and a business permit.