The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) has opened its local scholarship portal for eligible Ghanaian students to apply.
GNPC is the department was responsible for the importation of crude oil and petroleum products for the Ghanaian economy.
Check out the guidelines below on how to apply.
Who can apply for GNPC Scholarship?
- Any Ghanaian can apply for the Schorlaship
- The person must have obtained admission to pursue a postgraduate or an undergraduate degree programme at an accredited tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Teachers and lecturers in STEM and TVET at technical institutions are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for GNPC Scholarship
- Visit the Scholarship portal http://gnpcghana.com or https://gnpcfoundation.org/apply
- On the page click on Create Account
- Enter your Phone Number
- Enter your valid email address
- Type in your Last Name, First Name and other names
- Select your scholarship type and click Continue
- A Form ID Number or PIN will be sent to your e-mail. (Check Spam if it doesn’t appear in your Inbox)
- Visit the Login page and Enter your Phone Number and ID Number to Log In
- Enter your correct details on the GNPC Scholarship Application Form
- Scan and Upload the Required Documents on the Form
- Disabled applicants are to upload a medical certificate stating the level of seriousness of disability.
- Click on Submit with done
GNPC Scholarship Guidelines
- Submission of hard copies of the application would be rejected.
- Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on provision of accurate information.
- Misrepresentation in any material renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant shall refund all monies paid to him /her or may face prosecution or both.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Required Documents for Postgraduate
- Scanned copy of Admission letter.
- Scanned copy of First-degree Certificate.
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD only).
- Scanned copy of transcript.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copy of letters of recommendation (Academic and Occupational). Scanned copy of National Service Certificate.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of bio-data page / National I.D. Card). Passport picture.
Required Documents for Undergraduate
- Scanned copy of Admission letter
- Scanned copy of WAEC results or Certificate
- Scanned copy of Testimonial from your previous school
- Proof of Nationality (Birth Certificate / National Identification Card) Passport picture
- Continuing students are to upload their academic transcripts.
- Previous undergraduate certificate (degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another undergraduate certificate
(Degree, HND, B-Tech)
GNPC Scholarship Deadline
Opening and closing dates of portal for postgraduates applicants: 16th January – 31st January 2023.
Opening and closing dates of portal for undergraduates: 1st February 2023 -14th February 2023.