The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
The effective opening date for applications is Friday 3rd December 2021 and closing date for applications is as seen below.
Who is Eligible
The basic eligibility requirement is for an applicant to be a Ghanaian Citizen, followed by all other requirements as stated on the Scholarship application portal.
All applicants are required to complete their application form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2021/22 Academic Year)
- Scanned copy of 1st degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD applicants only)
- Scanned copy of previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
The Administrator, GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
– Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
– Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.
- It is a criminal offense to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your scholarship application form. Procedure for Application
- Multiple application by application is an instant disqualification
Closing Date: Now Extended to 15th January 2022