All graduates (Ghanaian or Foreign) who want to be enrolled as Distance Student of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) during the 2022/2023 Academic year can now do so.
Kindly follow the Steps on How to Apply for University of Cape Coast Admission 2022/2023. To be an eligible applicant, one must meet some basic requirements. However, before you apply, you should check out the University of Cape Coast and Requirements.
ADMISSION INTO FIRST DEGREE (DISTANCE) PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for admission into Distance Learning Programmes of the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast, for the 2022/2023 academic year via direct entry or through mature applicants’ route.
Application Form Sale Centers
The requisite application forms can be obtained from:
- The banks listed below: All Branches of GCB Bank Ghana Ltd.
a)All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd.
b)All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
c)All Branches of Consolidated Bank
d)All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
e)All Branches of GT Bank
f)All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks
g)All branches of Republic Bank
h)All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
- Through Mobile Money ID *966*3*555#
- Regional Administrators
- Study Centre Coordinators
Sale of Application Forms
The cost of an Application Form is as follows:
- Direct Applicant (Diploma and Degree Programmes)
The cost of an Application Form is Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢225.00)
- Mature Entrance Examination Applicants
The cost of an Application Form is Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢225.00).
Applicants are required to pay additional Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) into Account Name: CCE, Account Number: 3021130002394 at any branch of GCB Bank Ltd. The fee covers ONLY registration, tuition, examination and course pack for preparatory classes.
How To Apply for University of Cape Coast Admission (Online)
a) Applicants will be given a receipt or text message containing a pin and serial number at the various Sale Centres. This will be used to complete the Application Form Online.
Applicants should take the receipt to the nearest Study Centre Coordinator for further instructions.
b) Online applicants should visit apply.ucc.edu.gh and select DISTANCE application type.
c)All applicants are required to provide the following information on the large EMS envelope:
- Application reference number
- Names in full, no abbreviations accepted
- Study/examination centre
- Contact number
- Programme – which should be handwritten.
Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified. A copy of the Confirmation Page together with a copy of Academic Transcript and Certificates should be submitted to the nearest College of Distance Education Study Centre or to any branch of Ghana Post Office.
The closing date for sale of application forms is 30th September, 2022 for MEE Applicants and 31st November, 2022 for DIRECT Applicants.
Submission of Copies of Completed Application Forms
- Two copies of completed online Application forms accompanied by two copies of result slips, certificates and transcripts should be sent to the nearest College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres or to the Ghana Post
- Hard Copies of the completed online application forms should reach the Admissions Unit, College of Distance Education not later than 7th October, 2022 for MEE Applicants and 9th December, 2022 for DIRECT Applicants.
- Application forms received without application reference numbers, photocopies of certificates, results slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
- Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
- Application reference numbers should be quoted when communicating with the College.
- No change of programme will be allowed after submission of the application on-line.
- Foreign applicants will pay their fees in US Dollars.
- For enquires, call us on 0556950944
Regional Offices and Study Centres of College of Distance Education
Applicants should submit their completed Application Forms or Enquire about the Sale of Application Forms from the following Regional and Study Centres of the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast branches:
- Ashanti: Kumasi Office (Tafo Nhyiaso), Obuasi (Obuasi Snr High Technical Sch), Offinso (Dwamena Akenten SHS), Kumasi (Simms, Serwa Nyarko Girls, KSTS, KTI, WESCO, T. I. AMASS and Mmofraturo School), Mampong Technical College of Education, Manso Abore SHS, Nkawie Sec Tech, Tepa S.H.S. and Konongo Odumasi SHS.
- Bono, Bono East and Ahafo: – Sunyani Office (Abesim, Asana Junction), Dormaa SHS, Drobo SHS, Nkoranman SHS, Hwidiem SHS, Techiman SHS, Nkoranza SHS, Kintampo SHS, Wenchi Farm Institute, Sunyani SHS, and Sunyani Technical University.
- Central – Swedru (SWESBU & SWESCO), Assin Foso (Obiri Yeboah SHS), Apam SHS, Breman Asikuma SHS, Dunkwa-On-Offin (Boa Amponsem SHS), Kasoa (Ngleshi Amanfrom SHS, Mary Star of the Sea, Norris Jorsling) and Twifo Praso SHS
- Eastern – Koforidua Office (near Democracy Restaurant, off the Oyoko-Asokore Highway), Oda (Attafuah SHS), Abetifi College of Education, Yilo Krobo Sec. Tech., Akwamuman SHS (Akosombo), Begoro Presec SHS, Oyoko Methodist SHS, Ghana Secondary School and IGNIS School Nsawam
- Greater Accra –Accra (Papafio Hills, Zenith College, St. Margaret Mary Sec. Tech., Lutheran- Kanda and Madina, Deyoungters International, Odorgonno SHS and Accra High SHS); Ada (Ada College of Education and Ada SHS) and Tema (Tema SHS, Chemu SHS and Trinity Lutheran School)
- Northern, North East and Savanna –Tamale Office (Vittim), Salaga SHS, Damongo SHS, Gambaga Girls SHS, Tamale College of Education and Tamale Technical University.
- Upper East – Bolgatanga Office (Yikeni on the Navrongo Rd.), Navrongo (Notre Dame SHS), Zebilla SHTS
- Upper West: – Wa Office at Sombo close to Homeland Clinic, Wa Sec), Tumu College of Education, Lawra SHS, Nandom SHS
- Volta and Oti: – Ho Office (Little Bethlehem), Akatsi College of Education, St. Teresa’s College of Education, Hohoe, Jasikan College of Education, Mawuli SHS, Keta Business College and Sokode SHS.
- Western and Western North:- Takoradi Office (Ntankorful), Tarkwa (Fiaseman SHS), Nsein SHS, Enchi College of Education, , Bibiani Sec Tech, Sefwi Dabiso College of Education, Juaboso SHS and Sefwi Wiawso College of Education, Bompeh SHS, St. John’s SHS and Holy Child College of Education.