All graduates (Ghanaian or Foreign) who want to be enrolled as a Student of the University of Professional Studies (UPSA) during the 2022/2023 Academic year can now do so.
Kindly follow the Steps on How to Apply for University of Professional Studies Admission 2022/2023. To be an eligible applicant, one must meet some basic requirements. However, before you apply, you should check out the University of Professional Studies and Requirements.
Applicants should take note of the following:
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) as well as the University’s own admission criteria.
All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any person(s) who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that their on-line applications are correctly filled and submitted.
How to Apply (Undergraduate)
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
How to complete Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online.
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth