Ghana Gas, Headquartered in Airport Residential in Accra is one of the largest integrated petroleum and gas companies in Ghana.
Ghana Gas has a strong presence in all aspects of the oil and gas industry and as one of the largest Ghanaian-based energy companies, Ghana Gas produces natural gas and other products essential for the progress of Ghana.
Ghana Gas values diversity, inclusion, high performance, integrity and trust, partnership, and protecting people and the environment as a company and in our employees. They hire individuals with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
Engineers and Technicians
Procurement and Logistics
Support Services and Admin
Health and Safety
Ghana Gas’ internships are available for outstanding university students who will:
- Gain hands-on experience by participating in live projects
- Explore skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced professionals
- Use the internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with Ghana Gas after graduation
career development support
- Find a workplace committed to your professional development.
- Receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support.
How to Apply for Ghana Gas Career Opportunities
- Visit the Ghana Gas Recruitment Portal via http://www.ghanagas.com.gh/careers/apply
- Check out the available job offer
- Click on the Apply button to proceed
- On the Application page, insert your personal details (Full Name, Telephone, Email, Postal Address and your CV)
- Then click on the submit button to process.