The Ghana Civil Service Recruitment has re-opened its portal for all applications to be submitted.
Follow this article to know the requirements and procedure on how to apply.
The Civil Service recruitment process requires applicants to apply online, after which there will be an Entrance Examination and subsequent interview for final selection.
How to Apply for Ghana Civil Service Online Recruitment
All candidates who still seek an opportunity to join the Service are required to re-apply through the application process stated below. Before proceeding, you can visit www.ohcs.gov.gh to access the Civil Service official website for more clarification.
- First, visit https://ohcsghana.com/
- Select Option 1 to apply as ‘New Applicant’ or Option 2 to apply as ‘Existing Applicant’ to begin the application process.
- “APPLICATIONS REMAIN OPEN TILL JUN 30, 2023”.
About The Ghana Civil Service
The Ghana civil service assists the Government of Ghana in the formulation and implementation of government policies for the development of the country.
- The OHCS Initiates and formulates policies for consideration by the government and advises on government plans;
- The OHCS Undertakes such research to aide the effective implementation of government policies
- The OHCS Implements, Reviews, Monitor, co-ordinate and evaluates government policies
- The OHCS Performs other functions as directed by the Executive branch of government.
- The OHCS is In charge over all Civil Servants and Ensures efficiency of the service
- The OHCS Determines and advises on manpower limits for the Service.