The launch of the eSIM by top telecom providers MTN and AirtelTigo is a significant step forward for digitization.
Customers may connect to smart devices like smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches with eSIM without needing a physical SIM card thanks to the eSIM, a digital SIM card incorporated in mobile and smart gadgets.
This guide will teach you how to delete your eSIM. You’ll require it eventually for the reasons listed below;
- You want to transfer the eSIM’s phone number to another iPhone
- You want to sell, trade in, or give away your smartphone
How to remove eSIM from iOS devices
- Go to Settings.
- Select either Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Tap the plan you want to erase.
- Tap Remove Cellular Plan.
How to remove eSIM from Android devices
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Connections
- Select SIM card manager
- Select a plan on eSIM that you want to remove
- Toggle the switch to disable the eSIM
- Tap Remove
How to remove eSIM from Google Pixel devices
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Mobile network.
- Select the eSIM you want to delete.
- ap Delete SIM.
How to switch my eSIM from one device to another device
Steps to switch eSIM Profile from one phone to another phone
- Connect Old phone to wifi or mobile data
- Remove Data Plan from old phone
- Turn phone Off
- Connect New Phone to wifi or mobile data
- Scan a new blank eSIM profile to new phone
- Swap will be initiated with a new eSIM serial