The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released provisional results of candidates who sat for the Basic Education Certificate Examination (2021 BECE).
In order to check your BECE Results, you need to have a Serial Number and a 12 Digit PIN or Voucher. Also bear in mind to memorize your BECE Index Number.
If you don’t have any of the above, you can Purchase the BECE Results Checker with Mobile Money by following the guide below;
How to Check your BECE Results
- Go to https://eresults.waecgh.org/ which is the WAEC result checking portal.
- Enter your Index Number.
- Confirm your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window.
This may take several minutes.
How to Check your BECE Results on Mobile Phone
- Dial *944#
- Select Option 2 for SMS Results
- Select 3 for BECE (Exams)
- Enter year of completion
- Enter Index Number
- Enter Date of Birth (Formate DD/MM/YY) and follow the instructions.
- Subscribers will then receive SMS message of their results on their phones.
How many times can I check my results?
You may check your results up to a maximum of 3 (three) times, 1 unit for each use, with 1 (one) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the 3 (three) units, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another 3 (three) units.