The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released provisional results of candidates who sat for the Basic Education Certificate Examination (2022 BECE).
In order to check your BECE Results, you need to have a Serial Number and a 12 Digit PIN or Voucher. Also bear in mind to memorize your BECE Index Number.
If you don’t have any of the above, you can Purchase the BECE Results Checker with Mobile Money by following the guide below;
How to buy BECE Results Checker on Mobile Phone
- Dial *800*055# (all networks)
- Select 1 for 2022 BECE eResults Checker
- Confirm price in GHS, then choose 1 to continue
- Wait for a pop-up to authorize payment and Enter Your PIN
- If the pop-up fails to show, Dial *170# and Select 6 (My Approval) to confirm purchase.
- You will receive the checker card via SMS with instructions to check the results on your phone.
How to Check your BECE Results
- Go to https://eresults.waecgh.org/ which is the WAEC result checking portal.
- Enter your Index Number.
- Confirm your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window.
This may take several minutes.
How many times can I check my results?
You may check your results up to a maximum of 3 (three) times, 1 unit for each use, with 1 (one) scratch card.
In order to check further after exhausting the 3 (three) units, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another 3 (three) units.
What to do if you didn’t receive your Checker
- Visit tinyurl.com/800055
- Comment with your phone number, with your phone number, date and time. The results checker will be sent to you after some time.