Gmail has become the most commonly used email service amongst the rest. With Gmail, you can store mail up to 15GB when you sign up for free.
You can sign up for multiple Google Accounts and use just one phone number to confirm multiple Gmail accounts. About privacy, there is no need to worry because Google is always one of the safest online service providers today.
Why you should sign up with Gmail
- You can Send and receive email messages easily and quickly wherever you are with just an Internet connection.
- Sign, use and synchronize with all Google services such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, YouTube, Google Plus, Google Driver and more
- Use a Gmail account to sign up for online accounts like Facebook, Twitter and others
- Send documents and attachments easily. For files with large capacities, Google will support you to Upload to Google Drive and share.
- Use Gmail account to sign in on your Android Phones and download Apps, Games and books from Google Play
How to Sign Up on Gmail
- Go to the Google account creation page.
- Enter your name: Here you can enter your first and last name.
- In the “Username” field, enter the username you want for your account: Enter the Gmail nickname you want to set up in form of [email protected] Gmail name may include letters, numbers and dots and must be between 6 and 30 characters. If it notifies that user name has already been in use. Try another username.
- Enter and Confirm your password: Gmail passwords are required to be at least 8 characters. You should use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and characters to have the safest password. You should not use easily guessed password like 12345678, your name, the name of a relative or birth date, phone number
- Click Next.
- Enter Phone Number for Verification: This option is not required, but you should enter your phone number. Because if you forget your password, you can easily restore password or change it via this phone number.
- Add a recovery email address (Optional)
- Your Birthday: Enter your date of birth. Under the provisions of Google, you should be 13 years old and above before you can create a Gmail Account.
- Gender: Choose your gender (Male, female or other).
- Verify your mobile phone number with the code sent through text.
- Click Verify.
- Read the Privacy and Terms and Click I agree.
You will be redirect to your Gmail inbox immediately. Congratulate! You’ve successfully create Gmail account.