Are you no longer enjoying Instagram as you use to or you have unfortunately been hacked, then you need to delete your account and install it right away to avoid problems.
In this article, we are going to learn how you can permanently delete your Instagram account. With this, once your account is deleted, your photos, videos, followers, and all other account data will be gone forever, and you will not be able to use the same username again.
How to Delete an Instagram Account on Desktop
- Open the Instagram App on your Phone and Login. If you’re already logged into Instagram, doing this will take you to the home page.
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer. This will take you to your Instagram homepage.
- Select the Help page on Instagram’s footer menu at the bottom right corner or visit https://help.instagram.com/ directly to access the Help page.
- Tap on the Managing your Account help page.
- In the Managing your Account help page, Click on the second option on the page which is Delete Your Account. This will open a Delete Your Account page for the deletion.
- Select the “How do I delete my Intagram account?“. This will expand a page with more information.The Tap on “the Delete Your Account page” highlighted in blue. This is in section 1 of the steps to permanently delete your account.
- Select the reason you want to delete your account. Tap the drop-menu and select the reason you are deleting your account. If you don’t want to state a reason, select Something else.
Enter your password. Put your password in the text field to confirm you want to permanently delete your account.
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer. Then visit https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
- Re-enter your password.
- Click “Permanently delete my account.”