How to Download and Install Signal App on Android and iPhone
Signal emerged as one of the top Messaging apps where you can send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected.
The messenger app claims to offer private messaging with end encryption. You can download Signal app on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux, although you can only sign up via Android or iPhone. Once you sign up, you can link Signal to your computer and use the app even if your phone is switched off.
Here’s a step-by-step process on how to download Signal on both Android and iPhone.
How to download Signal on both Android and iPhone.
- To download and Install Signal, open Google Play/App Store and search the app or click this link here.
How to set up Signal Private Messenger app
- Open Signal app on your smartphone and tap Continue
- Allow necessary permissions
- Enter the phone number which you want to use for Signal and Verify.
- Once Verified, Enter your name and tap next to finish.
- You can then start conversations from within the app. If you have someone in your contacts and that person’s phone number is associated with a Signal account, you’ll see that you can contact them on Signal. It’s seamless.