Are you trying to sell your iPhone, do you have some minor issues regarding the phone, or do you want a fresh start, then you may need to erase the phone completely?
In this article, we will talk about how to factory reset your iPhone.
Before you commence resetting the iPhone, keep in mind you’ll need to be connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network and know your Apple ID password (the one you’re using for iCloud) if you have Find My iPhone enabled.
Also, remember to back up your phone if you have important information saved somewhere before you reset your device (iOS should offer to do a backup if during the factory reset process if you don’t already have one).
Here is how to factory reset iPhone
- Tap on Settings and then tap General
- Swipe down to the very bottom and choose Reset
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings
- Tap Erase Now, enter your passcode if applicable
- Tap Erase iPhone again to confirm
- Enter your Apple ID password if required and tap Erase
Here’s how these steps look: