To apply for admission at the University of Ghana, applicants are to purchase a voucher before proceeding to register.
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 at the following banks: Access Bank, Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank.
Others can purchase the E-VOUCHERS via USSD code 88718# on all mobile telecommunication networks.
Note that this only applies to Ghanaian (diploma/HND to degree, undergraduate & postgraduate) applicants in Ghana and not Ghanaians (undergraduate) applying from abroad.
Follow these steps to purchase an application e-voucher:
- Dial *887*18# on all networks
- Enter UG
- Authorise Payment
- User receives e-voucher via SMS after successful payment.
- In a situation where the user does not receive an SMS after a period of successfully completing the transaction, they can retrieve the e-voucher using the following steps:
How to Retrieve E-Voucher:
- Dial *887*18#
- Select “Yes”
- Select “Retrieve E-Voucher”
- The details of the E-Voucher are displayed (ie University of Ghana, Serial Number, and PIN)
Applicants may call 0540134442/1 for support.