Netflix is an online Movies and TV platform which offers a relatively detailed–but straightforward–registration process. You can register for Netflix using either a mobile device, such as your smartphone, or you can use Netflix’s website!
These are simple and easy steps for every Ghanaian or other nationals out there seeking to enjoy good and amazing movies each day.
How to Register Netflix in Ghana
- Open the Netflix website via https://www.netflix.com/gh/
- Enter your Email Address and Click on GET STARTED
- Type in your Email Address and Password
- Click on a payment plan.
After your free month is up, you’ll have access to one of three plans:
Basic – Supports HD streaming and one device; $7.99 per month.
Standard – Supports HD streaming and two simultaneous devices; $9.99 per month.
Premium – Supports both HD and Ultra HD (4K) streaming and four simultaneous devices; $11.99 per month.
- Enter your payment information. You will have three options here;
Credit or Debit Card – Enter your card information, then click Start Membership.
PayPal – Click Continue to PayPal, then enter your PayPal information.
Netflix Gift Card – Enter your gift card’s code and your Zip Code, then click Redeem Gift Card.
- Enter your Phone Number and proceed
- Choose the devices (Phone, Laptop or TV) with which you’ll use Netflix.
- Type in your Username
- Select at least three shows you like.
- Refresh your Netflix page. Your account is now active!
Your first month of Netflix will be free. Enjoy!