To save the battery of mobile phones, most people switch off their phones which is wrong. Switching off and again turning the phone on can actually eat up to 4% of the phone’s battery.
Instead of doing this, the phone should be set to Airplane Mode to which saves more battery than switching it off!
How to Turn on Airplane Mode on Iphone
- Tap on Settings
- Touch the Airplane mode slide from Off to On
- If the Airplane mode is on, an Airplane icon will appear in your status bar.
- Swipe up from from the bottom of any screen.
- Tap the airplane icon in the upper-left corner.
How to Turn on Airplane Mode on Android
- Go to Settings.
- Tap More in the Wireless & Networks section.
- Toggle Airplane Mode on.
When Airplane mode is on, you will see an airplane icon in the notification bar.