It is quite easy to send airtime to someone on Vodafone, but a bit different from the other Vodafone Bundle Codes above.
There are two ways to go about it; the Cedi only, or send with cedis and Pesewas.
How to Transfer airtime on Vodafone
- Enter *516*recipient’s number*credit in Ghana cedis*password# and send.
- The default password is 1234.
- For instance, if you want to send 40 cedis worth of credits to my Vodafone number 0506732803, this is how it would be: *516*0506732803*40*1234# and send.
Don’t worry, I only use that number for my modem. If you really want to send me some money to support this free information and website, send it through MTN Mobile Money on 0548771088.
- You can transfer a minimum of 20GHp and a maximum of GH¢50.
- To transfer 50 pesewas, the code is *516*0506732803*0*50*1234# and send.
- You will receive the following confirmation on your phone: “You have requested to transfer 30Gp to 0208000000. Press 1 to confirm or 2 to cancel”.
- A transaction fee of 5 pesewas is deducted from your account after a successful transaction.
To change the default password, enter 117old pinnew pin new pin#.