cPanel is one of the most powerful web hosting control panel software products which provides a graphical interface and automation tools that make hosting of a website easier and simple.
However, users can sign up to this package using a four-tier structure namely, Solo, Admin, Pro and Premier. With cPanel & WHM your monthly licenses get billed through the cPanel Store on the 1st of the month therefore it is advised that users renew their license to avoid any interruptions in service.
You can view, modify, or add a payment method on the Manage Payment Options interface as well.
End users can modify their license through the Manage Licenses interface to change their license tier.
Follow the following steps below to upgrade or downgrade your license:
- Log in to the cPanel Store with your cPanel Store account. The My Account interface will appear.
- Navigate to the Manage Licenses interface.
- Locate the desired license.
- Under Actions, click the icon (). A menu will appear.
- To upgrade a license, select Upgrade. To downgrade a license, select Downgrade. The appropriate window will appear.
- Select the desired license tier from the menu.
- Click Save changes. The system will automatically add the new package to the cart.
- Navigate to the Cart interface.
- Click Review and Checkout.
- Confirm the payment method.
- Agree to the license terms.
- Click Purchase Now.
If you have any questions or concerns about your licenses, contact the cPanel Customer Service Team at [email protected].