G-Money is a mobile money platform launched by GCB Bank which facilitates the transfer of funds from one account (bank account or mobile wallet) to another, as well as the purchase of items and services, whether physical or electronic using a mobile device.
In this article we are going to talk about how to withdraw money from your G-Money account at a G-Money accredited agent.
- To Register, Visit any G-Money agent or GCB Bank with your valid Ghanaian photo ID (Voters ID Card, Ghana Card, Passport and others)
- Get a valid telephone number registered with any network in Ghana.
- Passport-sized photograph
- If you have challenges registering G-Money, call 0800422422 or send an email to [email protected]
How to withdraw Money from a G-Money Agent
- Dial *422#
- Select option 2 to Cash Out from Agent (Withdraw Money)
- Enter Agent Shortcode
- Enter amount
- Select option 1 (OK) to confirm transaction details
- Enter PIN
- Press send and wait for a message notification confirming the transaction
- Collect your money from Agent and enjoy your day.