The introduction of G-Money is surely commendable and comes with convenience.
The G-Money mobile money platform was introduced by the GCB Bank Limited to help bridge financial chasm. With G-Money you can transfer of funds from one account (bank account or mobile wallet) to another, as well as the purchase of items and services, whether physical or electronic using a mobile device.
In order to perform transaction from you bank account, you need to link it first. Here are the procedure to go through.
- Dial *422#
- Select Option 2 (G-Money)
- Select Option 6 (Bank Services)
- Select Option 1 to Link Bank Account.
- Select 1 for the Bank (GCB Bank Limited)
- Enter Account Name
- Enter Account Number
- Select Option 1 to confirm details
- Enter your PIN to proceed and you are done.
An SMS will be sent to your number after link is successful.