All you need to do is cancel your subscription if you no longer need the license to any of the four-tier cPanel structure namely, Solo, Admin, Pro and Premier.
With cPanel & WHM your monthly licenses get billed through the cPanel Store on the 1st of the month; however, if you feel the price is too much or the service doesn’t meet your demand, you are advised to cancel the subscription.
The canceled license will not automatically renew and will expire on the 1st of the month. You must cancel the license before the 1st of the month to qualify for a refund.
To cancel a license, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the cPanel Store with your cPanel Store account. The My Account interface will appear.
- Navigate to the Manage Licenses interface.
- Locate the desired license.
- Under Actions, click the icon (). A menu will appear.
- Select Cancel License. The Cancel License window will appear.
- Click Yes.
If you have any questions or concerns about your licenses, contact the cPanel Customer Service Team at [email protected].