According to a report by Strategy Analytics, Samsung Galaxy A51 was the top selling Android smartphone in the world in the first quarter of 2020. It beat Xiaomi Redmi 8 and its own series, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy A10s and others.
We bring to you the Full Specifications of the Phone and why it was the Top-selling phone in the first quarter.
Samsung Galaxy A51 was launched in December 2019. The device comes with a big screen of a 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 has a 48 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (wide) dedicated macro camera + 5 MP depth sensor on the rear side.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is priced above GHS 1700 in Ghana.
The front camera is a 32 MP (wide) for clicking super selfies and recording videos with 1080p at 30fps. The phone is glazed with an active noise cancellation and a dedicated mic along with a 3.5mm jack.
It features GPS, NFC (market dependent), Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, and Type C USB with a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery that provides Fast battery charging 15W.
The smartphone is integrated with a 6 GB RAM and has 128 GB internal storage capacity to store videos, music files, images and more.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 runs on the Android 10.0 operating system with One UI 2. The sensors include Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
There are various colors available such as Prism, Crush Black, White, Blue, and Pink.
See Full Specifications below:
- ModelSamsung Galaxy A51
- ReleasedDecember, 2019
- Dimensions158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight172 Grams
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size6.5 inches
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Display Colors16M
- Pixel Density405 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- CPUOcta-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 + 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPUMali-G72 MP3
- RAM (Memory)6 GB
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 10.0 + One UI 2
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera48 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (wide) dedicated macro camera + 5 MP depth sensor
- FlashLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera32 MP (wide)
- SIMNano SIM
- Dual SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone Jack
- CapacityLi-Po 4000 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 15W
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioYes
- Ring TonesYes
- 4G LTELTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A