Now, registering your Mobile Money account has been made easy and accessible by Telecommunication network, AirtelTigo.
Initially, customers had to visit the service centers to register for AirtelTigo Money, which was hectic and inconvenient. AirtelTigo upon kind consideration has reduced the burden of customers who had to go through queues in bid to register their account.
This move was also introduced following the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, which left many people at home due to quarantine and lockdown measures. So now customers of can register their account right anywhere at anytime.
How to register AirtelTigo Money by Yourself
If you are a customer, you can register yourself by dialing, *110#, and following the prompts.
However, if you don’t have much knowledge about the process and want to avoid errors, you can allow the service network to register it on your behalf by following the procedure below.
- Simply send “Hi” to the AirtelTigo registration support number, 0577000084 on WhatsApp.
- Afterwards, an attendant will get in touch with you to start the registration process. They will ask you for a valid ID card (Voters ID or Ghana card) to complete the process.
- The attendant will then follow-up and record your Date of Birth, Location and Age
- Once your registration process request is processed, you will receive a prompt to create a PIN Code for your account.
- Finally, you will get a text message to confirm your AirtelTigo Money accounts has been created.
— AirtelTigo Ghana (@airteltigoghana) April 6, 2020